The best pairing Food & Beer
Food Truck Schedule
- 7/5 - Fire Goddess Pizza (2:00-8:30pm)
- 7/6 - Smoker's Wild (12:00-8:30pm)
- 7/7 - Rollin' Dough (12:00-7:30pm)
- 7/8 - no truck (bring your own dinner)
- 7/9 - no truck (bring your own dinner)
- 7/10 - Mac Daddy Island Grill (4:00-8:30pm)
- 7/11 - World Fare (4:00-8:30pm)
- 7/12 - Rockas (2:00-8:30pm)
- 7/13 - Killian's Kraving (12:00-8:30pm)
- 7/14 - Rollin' Roadhouse (12:00-7:30pm)
Meet up with friends after a rough day, celebrate a great day, visit us for special can releases… You never need a reason to come to the taproom, but in case you wanted one, here are a few items to add to your calendar:
Visit us on Facebook for more
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
- Dave Barry
Local food trucks at Moksa Brewing in Rocklin, CA
Great Choices, (almost) Ery day
We at Moksa Brewing feel that there's no better way to enjoy a beer than in that brewery's tap room. You can chat with the brewers responsible for your brew while sitting yards away from where it was crafted. The whole experience has a more personalized touch. There's just one missing piece to the puzzle - food. We don't have a kitchen, but that certainly doesn't mean we've overlooked providing delicious food options.
To provide our community with the best possible food options, we've invited local food trucks to fill you up with the best food and highest quality craft beer Northern California has to offer. Keeping our customers involved and entertained is a priority for our team, and to do so we have events going on all the time to keep you captivated.
We hope to see you out at our 3,000 square foot brewery soon. For our complete list of events and food truck offers please refer to event schedule, above.