The best pairing Food & Beer
Food and Events
Food Truck Schedule
- 4/5 - Pele's Pizza (3:00-9:00pm)
- 4/6 - Cichy Co. (2:30-9:00pm)
- 4/7 - Sliders (1:00-8:00pm)
- 4/8 - JJ's BBQ (1:00-7:00pm)
- 4/9 - No food truck
- 4/10 - No food truck
- 4/11 - Doggie Style Hot Dogs (4:00-8:30pm)
- 4/12 - Tailgater 44 (4:00-8:00pm)
- 4/13 - Pele's Pizza (1:30-9:30pm)
- 4/14 - Mee Mah's Mediterranean (1:00-8:00pm)
- 4/15 - Mee Mah's Mediterranean (1:00-8:00pm)
- 4/16 - No food truck
- 4/17 - No food truck
- 4/18 - Mee Mah's Mediterranean (4:00-8:00pm)
- 4/19 - Sacramento Pop Up (4:00-8:00pm)
- 4/20 - Bacon Mania (2:00-8:00pm)
- 4/21 - Mee Mah's Mediterranean (12:00-8:00pm)
- 4/22 - Big Shrimp'n (12:00-8:00pm)
- 4/23 - No food truck
- 4/24 - No food truck
- 4/25 - The dive (4:00-8:30)
- 4/26 - Cousin's Maine Lobster (4:00-8:00pm)
- 4/27 - JJ's BBQ (2:00-8:30)
- 4/28 - Ahvevo Foods (1:00-7:00pm)
- 4/29 - Doggie Style Hot Dogs (12:00-6:30pm)
- 4/30 - No food truck
- 5/1 - No food truck
Meet up with friends after a rough day, celebrate a great day, visit us for special can releases… You never need a reason to come to the taproom, but in case you wanted one, here are a few items to add to your calendar:
- Can release this Saturday! We will be offering two IPAs, Persistence and Turf War, to go this Saturday 4/7 starting at 11am at our taproom first come, first serve. PERSISTENCE IPA - This beer was brewed in collaboration with Sacramento’s chapter of the Pink Boots Society, a non profit charity supporting the women in the craft beer industry. We decided to take the custom blend of hops designed for this beer by YCH Hops and make a 6.5% Hazy IPA but with the level of dry hops meant for a Double IPA. 4-packs will be sold for $17 each at a limit of FOUR 4-packs per person per day. In addition, we will be donating $2 from each 4-pack and $1 from each pint sold in the taproom to the Pink Boots Society. There will also be a lot of rad merchandise for this beer (that will be posted later today) in which we will also donate a portion of its revenue to charity. TURF WAR - We choose to not fine or filter our hoppy beers regardless of the style. That’s why our West Coast IPAs are slightly hazy even though all the characteristics are that of the West Coast style. Turf War is a 8.6% West Coast IPA dry hopped with Simcoe and Citra. It’s hazy appearance says North-East but the slightly bitter taste and dry finish scream West Coast. Which side wants to claim it? 4-packs will be sold for $18 each at a limit of TWO per person per day.
Visit us on Facebook for more
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza.
- Dave Barry
Local food trucks at Moksa Brewing in Rocklin, CA
Great Choices, (almost) Ery day
We at Moksa Brewing feel that there's no better way to enjoy a beer than in that brewery's tap room. You can chat with the brewers responsible for your brew while sitting yards away from where it was crafted. The whole experience has a more personalized touch. There's just one missing piece to the puzzle - food. We don't have a kitchen, but that certainly doesn't mean we've overlooked providing delicious food options.
To provide our community with the best possible food options, we've invited local food trucks to fill you up with the best food and highest quality craft beer Northern California has to offer. Keeping our customers involved and entertained is a priority for our team, and to do so we have events going on all the time to keep you captivated.
We hope to see you out at our 3,000 square foot brewery soon. For our complete list of events and food truck offers please refer to event schedule, above.